ページ

2010年8月4日水曜日

Commemorative Photo


Today and yesterday, I taught Japanese language to nine Chinese university students at a college where I work part time. They are from Beihai, our sister city in China, and currently visiting our city. This photo was taken to commemorate the time these students spent here learning spoken Japanese language, culture and customs. I was happy to hear that most of them enjoyed my classes.They have been staying in our city since July 31 and enjoying various international exchange programs by participating in welcoming parties, learning Japanese language, visiting factories & companies and sightseeing spots, experiencing a hot spring bath, staying with Japanese families, and so on. They are supposed to leave our city on the twelfth.

1 件のコメント:

  1. These special programs must be so rewarding to you and the touring students! I miss being surrounded by students (sometimes). I was just contacted by one of mine on Facebook...I think that could start more students keeping in touch. I'll have to watch very carefully what I post from now on...

    返信削除