ページ

2010年8月22日日曜日

Arrived in Molokai







After about thirty minute-flight from Honolulu Airport, we arrived in Molokai, but it seemed longer for me because I am afraid of heights and fear of being in a closed space. Our airplane was very small. Arriving at the airport, I was surprised to hear our guide-driver say that one of us had to sit in the trunk of the old car. We decided to take turns sitting there and I was the first. I started to worry about getting claustraphobic!! The second photo is the car for us tourists, and the third is the scene from the trunk window on our way to the first sightseeing spot, sitting backward.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Oh my gosh! You went from the small airplane to the trunk of a car...Actually, we call these cars "hatch backs" so they are not really "trunks." But, the slanted window in the small space would make me crazy. I hope there was good air-conditioning in that car!!! You survived it...very good!

    I don't like small airplanes either. The last one I flew on was my brother's plane when we took my mother's ashes above the mountains...I hope, never again. I will force Jerry to drive to Los Angeles Int'l. Airport rather than take a small commuter plane there from our local Ontario Int'l. Airport. I'd rather fight traffic than get on those planes. I am very claustrophobic too! Another similarity!

    返信削除