ページ

2011年7月20日水曜日

An Early Bird !















This is the first post in July. I can't believe that I had been posting daily update until last November. There are several reasons for that, but one of them was that I had not been well both physically and mentally. But when I saw the doctor who treated my heart problem last Wednesday, I found out that the treatment worked almost perfectly though I have a complication. After knowing this, I started to make a practice of early rising the next day. I have been trying to get up before six o'clock every morning and take about 30-minute walk in my neighborhood or go out for taking pictures in other places in my city. I used to be a night owl but now I am an early bird. It is true that the early bird catches the worm. I have been feeling alive again these days!!

1 件のコメント: