ページ

2010年11月8日月曜日

Saga Balloon Festival







Last weekend, I went to Saga Prefecture to take pictures of the Saga International Balloon Festival. When I arrived at the balloon festival site, some of the 106 balloons, some even from Europe and North America were already in the blue sky and others were waiting to become air-borne. Of course the site was crowded with many people who were looking in all directions or taking pictures of the balloons drifting in up in the air! I also got so excited that I was deeply absorbed in shooting various shapes of balloons in many colors.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I am SO excited that you got to attend a balloon festival! Aren't they a delight?! I especially REALLY like the middle photo. The people in silhouette are beautifully captured! I really like the perspective of this shot. The first balloon in the first photo is so much like one I photographed in New Mexico on October 2...it might be the same balloon?! I must look back in my photo collection from that day...maybe we enjoyed the same Japanese balloon!

    返信削除