ページ

2010年10月5日火曜日

Japanese Pampas Grass in Aso




Japanese pampas grass is one of the subjects that I like to shoot at this time of the year. These photos were taken near Mt. Tawarayama in Aso on the way from my shooting drive from Oita Prefecture. I like Aso in every season but I especially like it in autumn when Japanese pampas grasses shine in the late-afternoon or in the early morning sun. The first photo was edited from a raw image of the pictures which I took in both jpeg and raw images. It is not easy for me to work with the digital data of raw images, but I have been studying how to do it by myself since last month.

1 件のコメント:

  1. The pampas grass DOES shine! I love how you caught the glimmer of it in the lower sunlight. I like shooting in RAW now. Other than the conversion to jpeg, it's not much different than shooting in jpeg, except that there is so much more data for light and color to work with. These are beautiful!

    返信削除