ページ

2010年10月25日月曜日

Hanauma Bay







After hiking on Diamond Head, I went to Hanauma Bay by bus though my friends wanted to do some shopping near Waikiki. It was just because I was impressed with its beautiful view from the airplane on our way back from Molokai. When I arrived, I was surprised to see a long line of people who were waiting for their turn to pay the admission to the beach. I did not know that the bay was a protected marine life conservation area. Since I had to get back to the Waikiki area to visit a little museum, I just looked down from the ridge at the beautiful beach, where many people seemed to be enjoying sunbathing, relaxing and picnicking.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I am glad you saw this beautiful bay. I have snorkeled here many times over the years. We would come here in the late afternoons to enjoy the beautiful tropical fish in abundance when most of the people had gone. You captured the beautiful color so nicely!

    返信削除