ページ

2010年4月16日金曜日

Australian Friends


These were taken at Kumamoto Castle, which is said to be one of the three magnificent castles in Japan. My friends first thought that the samurai in an armor was a statue, because he stood so still at the dark exit of the main tower of the castle. They are an Australian couple with whom I stayed while I studied at Macquarie University in Sidney, Australia years ago. They came to our house on the evening of April 12 and stayed with us for four nights after visiting two other Japanese in Osaka and Kobe. Since early April, they have been visiting four Japanese friends who once stayed with them. This afternoon they left for Tokyo to visit another. They are leaving Japan next Thursday.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I remember seeing photos of your friends in photos from email several years ago. They look like very friendly people. I hope you had a very nice visit together and that they enjoy the rest of their time in Japan! Nice photo!

    返信削除